Solar Installer – Murrieta, CA
Rapidly growing solar company, ElectriCare, is looking to expand our team of talented individuals. We are doing so by opening up availability to the position of solar installer based out of our Murrieta office. ElectriCare, Inc. has been in business for over 20 years and has successfully installed thousands of residential and commercial solar photovoltaic systems. Based out of Murrieta, CA, ElectriCare, Inc. serves a large portion of Southern California. With in-house resources and an extensive network of industry partners, we offer a wide array of services from residential to small and medium commercial projects. ElectriCare, Inc. is currently looking for motivated individuals to become solar installers, responsible for the installation of residential solar systems.
Solar Installer Responsibilities:
- Assembly of racking and solar array;
- Assembly of equipment along with properly sealing of roof penetrations;
- Layout and assembly of solar modules;
- Trenching, concrete work, and equipment assembly – where applicable.
- Maintain a clean and organized work vehicle in order to always be prepared for an upcoming installation.
- Work with the warehouse staff to ensure all necessary parts are present at the time of installation.
- Job site cleanup
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology, and safety
- Additional duties required as needed
Solar Installer Requirements:
- 1 year of roof work, general construction, or carpentry required
- Comfortable with heights and working on various roofs
- Full range of mobility in upper and lower body
- Ability to conform to OSHA requirements
- Electrical and/or roofing knowledge is a plus
- Able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the day
- Attention to detail
- Ability to upkeep company vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background and substance abuse test
- Professional appearance and ability to interact with clients
- Construction-related experience is a plus
- Previous solar experience strongly preferred
Solar Installer compensation based on experience. $18-$21 per hour.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. ElectriCare, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace.