OVER 5,500 LOCAL CUSTOMERS FEEL THE QUIET AND REFRESHING BREEZE OF A WHOLE HOUSE FAN IN THEIR HOME WHILE SAVING 50 – 90% OF THEIR A/C COSTS.
A Quiet Cool whole house fan is a great way to keep your home cool and comfortable while also saving energy and money. These fans work by drawing cool air in from the outside and circulating it throughout your home, which can significantly reduce your reliance on air conditioning. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of a Quiet Cool whole house fan and compare two popular models: the Stealth and the Trident.
Benefits of a Quiet Cool Whole House Fan
- Energy Savings – A whole house fan can help reduce your energy bills by up to 90% compared to air conditioning. It uses less energy and can cool your home more efficiently by drawing in cool outside air.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – A whole house fan can improve the indoor air quality of your home by removing stale, humid air and replacing it with fresh outside air. This can help reduce the risk of mold and other airborne allergens.
- Environmentally Friendly – A whole house fan is an eco-friendly cooling option as it uses less energy and reduces your carbon footprint.
- Quiet Operation – Quiet Cool whole house fans are designed to run quietly, making them an ideal cooling solution for any home.
Stealth vs. Trident
Quiet Cool offers two popular models of whole house fans: the Stealth and the Trident. Here’s a breakdown of the differences between the two:
- Airflow – The Stealth model has a higher airflow rating, making it ideal for larger homes or homes with high ceilings. The Trident model is better suited for smaller homes or rooms.
- Energy Efficiency – Both models are energy efficient and use less energy than traditional air conditioning units. However, the Trident model is slightly more efficient due to its smaller size.
- Noise Level – Both models operate quietly, but the Stealth model is quieter due to its larger size and slower fan speed.
- Control Options – Both The Stealth & Trident models comes with a remote control for easy operation.
Ultimately, the choice between the Stealth and Trident models will depend on the size of your home and your specific cooling needs. However, both models offer significant benefits in terms of energy savings, improved indoor air quality, and quiet operation.
Additionally, Quiet Cool whole house fans can be installed quickly and easily by a professional. They are designed to fit into most standard ceiling openings and can be installed in just a few hours. Once installed, you can enjoy cool, fresh air throughout your home in minutes.
In conclusion, investing in a Quiet Cool whole house fan is a wise decision for homeowners who want to save money on their energy bills and reduce their impact on the environment. Both the Stealth and Trident models offer significant benefits, and choosing the right one will depend on your specific needs. Contact us to discuss which model is right for your home and start enjoying the benefits of a Quiet Cool whole house fan today.
The QuietCool whole house fan uses the cool, fresh, free evening to early morning air to cool your home instead of having to run your A/C. SoCal is the perfect climate for this technology since we have hot days, yet so many cool evenings. Therefore you only need to run your A/C on the nights when it doesn’t cool down – which are few.
HOW CAN YOU START SAVING TODAY WHILE KEEPING YOUR HOME COOL ALL year LONG?
The EPA has released an article emphasizing the importance of indoor air quality. Read it here.
How Does a Whole House Fan Work
Reality talk — what do many people do when they come home after work and it’s really hot inside their home, but the outside temperature has nicely cooled down? Instead of turning on their A/C, many people open up their windows, turn on their whole house fan and allow a nice cross breeze to enter their home, which not only feels good, but also cools the home down.