Install of the Week: Solar System Showcase – BB, Wildomar
Another beautiful SunPower solar system installation in Wildomar, CA.
This week’s pick for Solar System Showcase (SSS) is a SunPower financed system on a home built on 5 acres in the La Cresta area.
Particulars of the system:
- Average monthly electric bill with SCE before solar install: $325.74;
- Roof: waved concrete tile;
- System Size: 10.46 kW DC ;
- Equipment: 32 EA SunPower SPR-E20-327C-AC modules with built-in micro inverters (Equinox);
- Main service panel upgrade: 225A/240V, top fed – New;
- Expected yearly kWh energy production: 16,700 kWh (100% solar offset);
- Down payment at installation completion: $0.00; Fixed monthly loan payment: $248.00
- Expected electricity monthly savings: $325.00;
- Net savings for the term of the loan: $77.00;
- Total accumulated savings over 25 years: $87,000;
- 1 New QuietCool Stealth 4.8 whole house fan installed.
For this couple, the most important thing was to totally eliminate their electric bill, and to have the comfort a QuietCool fan can provide.
A SunPower system was the best option for them.
They locked in a fixed loan payment and eliminated their electric bill. They have the peace of mind of the extended 25 years product and performance warranty from SunPower.
By having a QuietCool fan installed in the central hallway of the house, they will save significantly by using their air conditioning less.
What’s your choice? Cash purchase? Lease? Unsecured loan?
See how much you can save today, just give us a call. ElectriCare, Inc. – (951) 696-9669